DRONELIFE Stay up to date on all the latest Drone News
- Autel’s Newest Drone is “A Better All-Rounder” for the Enterprise Marketby Miriam McNabb on September 20, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Autel’s newest drone offering, the Autel EVO II Enterprise, doesn’t look dramatically new and different from previous models – and that’s just what Autel intended. The EVO II series was introduced as “the most advanced compact drone in existence” in 2020, when industry followers touted the new models as a potential “Mavic killer.” Reviews The post Autel’s Newest Drone is “A Better All-Rounder” for the Enterprise Market appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- AirMap LAANC Capability Off-Line: Company Not Currently Listed as FAA Providerby Miriam McNabb on September 20, 2021 at 5:37 pm
The AirMap LAANC capability appears to be off-line currently, and the company name does not appear at this time on the FAA’s list of approved providers. (Image below from FAA website.) In a drone pilot chatroom last Friday, Lead Drone Pro for the FAA Safety Team in North Texas Adrian Doko mentioned that several service The post AirMap LAANC Capability Off-Line: Company Not Currently Listed as FAA Provider appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Publicly Traded Advanced Air Mobility Companies: Lilium, Archer Join Joby, Ehangby Miriam McNabb on September 20, 2021 at 4:51 pm
(News and Editorial. Not to be construed as investment advice.) It’s been a big season for publicly traded advanced air mobility companies. Chinese manufacturer EHang went public early in the game, hitting Nasdaq on September 19, 2019 (NASDAQ:EH): but this year, they’ve gotten some company. US-based Joby Aviation went public last month, commencing trading on the The post Publicly Traded Advanced Air Mobility Companies: Lilium, Archer Join Joby, Ehang appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Heisha D80 Drone Agnostic, Industrial Drone-in-a-Box Solutionby Sponsored Post on September 20, 2021 at 3:46 pm
The Heisha D80 is a drone agnostic, industrial drone-in-a-box solution – designed to turn commercial, off the shelf drones into fully automated tools. Heisha specializes in drone charging solutions, drone agnostic products that enable fully automated drone solutions like perimeter security and surveillance of remote sites. The Heisha D80 is an industrial grade solution: designed The post Heisha D80 Drone Agnostic, Industrial Drone-in-a-Box Solution appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Teledyne FLIR’s Thermal Zoom Drone Payload: More Pixels. More Accuracy.by Miriam McNabb on September 19, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Teledyne FLIR Unveils Radiometric Vue TZ20-R Thermal Zoom Drone Payload. The high-resolution radiometric gimbaled thermal drone payload for the DJI V2 Matrice 200 Series and Matrice 300 offers pixel-by-pixel temperature measurement with up to 20 times digital zoom. Radiometry allows users to measure the temperature of every pixel in the scene. Thermal zoom capability means that The post Teledyne FLIR’s Thermal Zoom Drone Payload: More Pixels. More Accuracy. appeared first on DRONELIFE.